Friday, May 29, 2009

Chador (Hijab)

In The Name Of God, the merciful, the Compassionate
Do you know what "Chador" is? It's an advance kind of "Hijab"; something that if you are not very faihtful, you can't accept it easily....
Here are some memories of some friends about "Chador".
............................................................


When I was 9, I loved to wear a black "Chador". I held the corners of my "chador" and opened my hands; in that way I looked like a black semi-circle from the backside; and then I started to run.... I liked it when the wind blowed my chador and took it up and down. I ran quick and childlikely, I wanted to fly from the "grass" airport to the sky with my "chador" wings.



These days, I run less than before, I just sometimes walk on the groove of the street. Now as the breeze moves my chador, when I look back to the past, I am glad to choose my entity with freedom.
source: goldokhtar.parsiblog.com



....................................................
I used to wear simple and full-covering clothes, I mean I did Hijab, but I didn't wear "Chador". When I was in the third grade of high school, one day, I noticed a text in the newspaper which completely made me overwhelmed.
BBC: Minister of Foreign Affairs' Consultant: We can't be hopeful about Iran untill there are women in Tehran who wear "Chador".
That day I said: "O, God! I can't prevent palestinian women and children from being killed...; and when the enemy attacked to my country, I was just a child and couldn't defend or do anything. Although I do Hijab right now, but I can do something against America and Israel by wearing Chador, I will definitely do it."
From that time, I don't need to hold the placard: "Down with Israel" . It is enough to care about holding my "chador" tightly.
source: goldokhtar.parsiblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment