Monday, June 1, 2009

Iran's Presidentioal Election, 2009

In the name of God, the merciful, the compassionate
These days, everyone in the country is speaking about presidential elections. I have decided to whom I want to vote, and I'm very decisive about it. Almost every day, we have lots of conversations (I'd better say arguments) on this subject at home, with my family members. We have different comments and this conversations sometimes lead to fight and shoughting!
* * *
Today, I was in my aunt house with my mom. It was good just from some aspects. When we wnnted to come back home, we walked for a few minutes in the streets with my aunt and my cousin (and also her little baby: Sanaz). I Like walking in the streets or dining in the parks specially at night.
* * *
My major: "disaster management" is considered as a new field in Iran and is not very recognised and familiar to every one in Kermanshah, where I live. But it is known in Tehran more. When I was a student and lived in dormitory in Tehran, I worked for 3 months in an organization related to my course; and every one in my field could find a very good job in Tehran related to disasters. I am really interested in living in Tehran the rest of my life, I have always wanted it, from my childhood. But it is not possible right now. I fact, most of Iranian people prefer to live in Tehran, because nearly all the facilities, job opportunities, best universities,... are gathered in Tehran. I myself have some more reasons for choosing Tehran as the best city to live. It's a big city and I like when I get tired of long distances and arriving home late. I don't like distances to be so close, and there is noooooo trafic. Also I prefer Tehran because it's a city in which every kind of people from every province of Iran lives (immigration problems) and all of them try to adjust themselves with a uniqe culture called Tehrani Culture (But I think it doesn't really exist, it is developed just because everyone think it's the best culture and best kind of behavior, and try to have it while living in Tehran). So it's a city with an open culture not a close one unlike some other cities and provinces), and I like this kind of culture. Totally, I feel more confortable while living in Tehran.

Here are some pictures of Tehran, Capital City of Iran:



BRT Station

Snowy Tehran




Elahiyeh District, The City of Tehran


1 comment:

  1. is a beautty blog. your culture is impressionant. sorry if my english isnt so good, but i speak in spanish.
    my name is Dyanna and invite you to my blog
    www.psicoterapia-gestalt-enlinea-cancun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete